Hypertech PowerStat Thermostat
Hypertech PowerStat Thermostat
Description coming soon.
Hypertech is a technology-driven company with a unique status in the aftermarket industry. Unlike other speed equipment manufacturers that produce hard parts like camshafts and cylinder heads, our core product is knowledge the ability to tune the complex computers that control essential functions in modern automobiles. We have invested in people, not machinery. The knowledge and skill of the Hypertech team are our most valuable assets. Our staff of engineers and technicians has degrees in a variety of disciplines, including electrical engineering, computer science, and mechanical engineering. Hypertech people know computers from the inside out! The Hypertech team is passionate about performance. We have racers, hot rodders, and performance enthusiasts on our staff. You'll find modified trucks and street machines in our employee parking lot. We build project cars and use our trucks for towing on weekends. We come from different backgrounds, but we have all learned to appreciate the tremendous power of electronic engine controls to improve performance on the street as well as on the race track.
Power Tuning is a procedure that Hypertech invented and developed to improve the performance and efficiency of computer-controlled vehicles. An internal combustion engine needs air, fuel, and spark the familiar "Combustion Triangle" illustrated here. Hypertech Power Tuning optimizes these three elements to produce maximum performance. An engine's power output is directly proportional to the amount of air and fuel that it can burn. Hypertech Power Tuning maximizes engine performance by burning the air/fuel mixture as efficiently as possible, thereby extracting maximum power. Power Tuning replaces the stock calibrations in the onboard computers used in late-model cars and trucks. These complex programs control important engine functions such as spark timing and fuel delivery. The only way to modify fuel delivery and spark timing to increase power is to optimize the tuning information supplied to the computer. This is exactly what Hypertech Power Tuning does.
It is a slow, demanding, expensive process, but it is the only way to optimize engine tuning. Only Hypertech has the personnel, the custom equipment, and the dedication to do it...for all tuning products.
Today Hypertech Power Tuning products span the spectrum of automotive technology. We continue to offer our famous Power Chips for older vehicles while constantly updating our Power Programmers for the latest cars and trucks on the market.
As the power of digital systems expands, Hypertech will continue to design and manufacture power tuning products that are on the cutting edge of technology.
AJ-USA is proud to be an authorized Hypertech dealer.
Hypertech PowerStat Thermostat is covered under our standard return policy.
- Returns/Exchanges will be only accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- If you request an exchange, we will ship your new item after we receive and process your return.
- The returned item must be in re-sellable condition. Re-sellable condition means the item is in its original condition, with no scratches, marks, or blemishes. We cannot accept any returned items that have been installed, altered or modified in any way. Determination of items returned in re-sellable condition is at the sole discretion of AJUSA.COM
- Returned item is subject to a 20% Restock Fee. Eibach, Injen & Pacesetter products are subject to a 25% Restock Fee.
- All Covercraft Sunbrella covers are non-returnable.
- All Covercraft Weathershield HP covers in blue, red, green, black, and yellow are non-returnable.
- All Covercraft Weathershield HD covers are non-returnable.
- All Edelbrock Superchargers kits are non-returnable.
- All Edelbrock Crate engines are non-returnable.
- All Edelbrock EFI kits are non-returnable.
- Power Slot Cryo Treated Slotted Rotors are not returnable except for warranty claim or shipping damage.
- Special order parts are non-returnable
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Labor charges or installation fees will not be reimbursed. Any damage incurred during installation or use of product will not be reimbursed.
- Refunds/exchanges are processed within 5-10 business days of AJUSA.COM receiving the merchandise.
- Refund will be issued in the same payment method as the purchase was made.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs on all returns and exchanges unless the return is due to our error.
- If your order was incorrect or received with freight damage, we must be notified within 48 hours.