KYB Coil Spring Insulator
KYB Coil Spring Insulator
Description coming soon.
KYB began as Kayaba Research Center, founded in Japan on November 19, 1919 by Shiro Kayaba. Having established itself in the manufacture of hydraulic dampers, the company became known as Kayaba Manufacturing Co., Ltd. in 1935. The company grew steadily, and in 1959, was listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
KYB has long been recognized around the world as a leader in the design and production of state-of-the-art gas shocks and struts. Innovative engineering, proven reliability, and superior ride quality have made KYB standard equipment with manufacturers such as Ford, Mitsubishi, Lexus, and Infiniti. KYB gas shocks and struts feature auto-adapt valving for a smooth, controlled ride, seamless cylinders and eye rings for durability, and multi-lip seals for long life and reliability.
KYB gas shocks and struts are available for passenger cars, light trucks, SUVs and Vans. KYB offers a wide range of shocks and struts to restore or increase your vehicle's original handling and control.
- GR-2/Excel-G shocks and struts restores your vehicle's original handling and control
- Gas-a-Just shocks significantly increases vehicle performance, stability and handling.
- MonoMax shocks heavy duty design provides maximum control for trucks and SUVs.
- AGX shocks, struts and cartridges are manually adjustable allowing the driver to dial in the performance level.
A commitment to engineering innovation and manufacturing excellence has helped KYB to become the world's largest supplier of shocks and struts for auto manufacturers and the aftermarket. Nearly one in every four autos built comes with KYB shocks and struts. KYB has manufacturing facilities in Japan, the United States, and Europe.
AJ-USA is proud to be an authorized KYB dealer.
KYB Coil Spring Insulator is covered under our standard return policy.
- Returns/Exchanges will be only accepted within 30 days of delivery.
- If you request an exchange, we will ship your new item after we receive and process your return.
- The returned item must be in re-sellable condition. Re-sellable condition means the item is in its original condition, with no scratches, marks, or blemishes. We cannot accept any returned items that have been installed, altered or modified in any way. Determination of items returned in re-sellable condition is at the sole discretion of AJUSA.COM
- Returned item is subject to a 20% Restock Fee. Eibach, Injen & Pacesetter products are subject to a 25% Restock Fee.
- All Covercraft Sunbrella covers are non-returnable.
- All Covercraft Weathershield HP covers in blue, red, green, black, and yellow are non-returnable.
- All Covercraft Weathershield HD covers are non-returnable.
- All Edelbrock Superchargers kits are non-returnable.
- All Edelbrock Crate engines are non-returnable.
- All Edelbrock EFI kits are non-returnable.
- Power Slot Cryo Treated Slotted Rotors are not returnable except for warranty claim or shipping damage.
- Special order parts are non-returnable
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Labor charges or installation fees will not be reimbursed. Any damage incurred during installation or use of product will not be reimbursed.
- Refunds/exchanges are processed within 5-10 business days of AJUSA.COM receiving the merchandise.
- Refund will be issued in the same payment method as the purchase was made.
- Customers are responsible for shipping costs on all returns and exchanges unless the return is due to our error.
- If your order was incorrect or received with freight damage, we must be notified within 48 hours.