Bilstein Parts and Accessories
Bilstein shock absorber production process is a proven design technology utilizing superior manufacturing process and a commitment to quality control. At Bilstein over 40% of the production personnel are involved with quality control to maintain their industry-leading level of shock absorber efficiency and long life performance.
In this pursuit of excellence, Bilstein has received worldwide acclaim for quality shock absorbers that have set new industry standards. Setting high standards has always been a top priority with Bilstein and a consistent set of parameters and performance guidelines go into the development of each Bilstein shock application.
Bilstein engineers meld proven methods with advanced technologies for products that pass the test of time.
Bilstein shock absorbers and struts product line up at a glance.
- Bilstein performance monotube gas pressure shocks and struts are the ideal choice for most vehicles. These shocks provide improved handling and stability, without sacrificing ride comfort. They offer super damping ability that makes them ideal for the driver who demands superior performance, while maintaining an exceptional street ride.
- The proven technology of a twin-tube shock absorber is applied in the vast majority of all vehicles. Bilstein's twin-tube shock absorbers, featuring "original equipment manufacturer" quality that has undergone rigorous testing, offer a marked improvement in driving characteristics with universal spare parts replaced in a timely and efficient manner.
- Bilstein 4600, 5100 and 5150 series offroad and heavy truck lifted and ride height adjustable shocks are designed to help your stock height truck, van or SUV reach its pinnacle in ride performance and handling.
- The B12 Bilstein Tuned Suspension (BTS) kit is a high performance system that includes four coil springs with a specially-tuned spring rate and Bilstein's monotube gas pressure shocks or struts featuring valving specific to your vehicle. The B12 system provides a lower stance and more stable ride for better road handling and control. This is the most economical way to vastly improve your car's performance AND appearance.
- The Bilstein B16 PSS9/10 kit is a race inspired system, providing the ultimate in high performance tuning. The manually adjustable monotube gas shock absorbers feature 9 or 10-stage precise compressing and rebound settings, from comfort to competition. The threaded body allows accurate adjustability of the front and rear progressive springs to achieve the vehicle ride height (30mm to 50mm), center of gravity and level of performance handling desired. Bilstein's patented Triple-C-Technology coating ensures long-lasting resistance to corrosion.
AJ-USA is proud to be an authorized Bilstein dealer.