Colgan Custom Parts and Accessories
About Colgan Custom
Bill Colgan, "Father of the Car Bra", created the first car bra in 1961 for German engineers interested in providing a better protective cover for use while road testing cars...particularly new Porsches!
Colgan bras are available for car, truck, or van. Colgan bras come in black crush and carbon fiber embossed vinyl for maximum protection. Colgan car bras are available in "original", full, sport, T-style and mirror. The Colgan commitment to testing and development continues today and our bras set the standards by which others are measured. Features that make Colgan bras the BEST include:
- Colgan Custom Bras are made of the heaviest vinyl for maximum protection - 25 oz. 100% virgin vinyl with exclusive memory fit.
- Special vinyl topcoat - specially formulated UV-resistant finish helps prevent aging & cracking.
- Super soft, thick, porous flannel backing - helps protect paint finish & allows moisture to escape.
- Attached components - no loose mounting pieces; everything is attached to the bra for easier installation.
- Finished with soft felt binding - all edges & openings are bound to help protect the vehicle finish.
- Strong top/double stitching - hand-tailored finish for durability.
- Double padding at critical fender areas - helps prevent wear-through and protect the vehicle finish.
- Colgan Custom bras come with a 3 year limited warranty - longest warranty in the aftermarket.
Covercraft acquired Colgan Custom in 2009, committed to continuing the tradition of design and manufacturing excellence Colgan Bra's are known for - setting standards by which others are measured. Still Made in USA using premium Haartz vinyl, new applications and patterns are added weekly.