Bilstein shock absorber production process is a proven design technology utilizing superior manufacturing process and a commitment to quality control. At Bilstein over 40% of the production personnel are involved with quality control to maintain their industry-leading level of shock absorber efficiency and long life performance.
In this pursuit of excellence, Bilstein has received worldwide acclaim for quality shock absorbers that have set new industry standards. Setting high standards has always been a top priority with Bilstein and a consistent set of parameters and performance guidelines go into the development of each Bilstein shock application.
Bilstein also offers B4 OE replacement shocks that are the reference for shock absorbers with gas-pressure. Their standard for your car guarantees a perfect driving behaviour – as on the very first day. These shocks restore original ride characteristics and provide constantine power.
Bilstein engineers meld proven methods with advanced technologies for products that pass the test of time.
Bilstein 48-243711 Bilstein Clubsport - Suspension Kit - Limited Time. Use Promo Code save11 for 11% off!$4,061.00SKU: BIL-48-243711
- Position - Front and Rear
- Complete Kit
- Suspension Kit
- Bilstein Clubsport - Suspension Kit
- Performance Suspension System
- MB C-Klasse W205 AMG; K; CS
- Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 2019-2016, C63 AMG S 2019-2015
- Internal Design - Monotube
- Title - Bilstein Shock Absorbers
- California Proposition 65 - WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Series - Bilstein Clubsport
- Finish - Dampers: Zinc Plated/Springs: Black