Bilstein shock absorber production process is a proven design technology utilizing superior manufacturing process and a commitment to quality control. At Bilstein over 40% of the production personnel are involved with quality control to maintain their industry-leading level of shock absorber efficiency and long life performance.
In this pursuit of excellence, Bilstein has received worldwide acclaim for quality shock absorbers that have set new industry standards. Setting high standards has always been a top priority with Bilstein and a consistent set of parameters and performance guidelines go into the development of each Bilstein shock application.
Bilstein also offers B4 OE replacement shocks that are the reference for shock absorbers with gas-pressure. Their standard for your car guarantees a perfect driving behaviour – as on the very first day. These shocks restore original ride characteristics and provide constantine power.
Bilstein engineers meld proven methods with advanced technologies for products that pass the test of time.
ADD TO CART FOR EXCLUSIVE AJ-USA DISCOUNT! CALL OR CHAT IF YOU FIND IT LOWER! B4 OE Replacement (Armored) - Air Suspension Spring$5,179.00SKU: BIL-44-192075
- Position - Rear Left
- Air Spring Module
- MB S-Klasse W221 B7;RL;B4Am
- Air Suspension Strut
- B4 OE Replacement (Armored) - Air Suspension Strut
- Mercedes-Benz S600 2012-2007
- Air Spring with Monotube Shock Absorber
- Title - Bilstein Shock Absorbers
- Series - B4 OE Replacement (Armored)
- Internal Design - Monotube
- California Proposition 65 - WARNING: Cancer & Reproductive Harm - www.P65Warnings.ca.gov
- Finish - Black Paint